Hey, Alliance Dental Group family! We are excited to share some news with you. ALDG is now accepting payment via Care Credit, a company that allows you to pay your dental invoices online via credit. We hope that this will relieve some of the stress that can come with healthcare expenses and allow you to get the care that you and your family members need in a timely way. First, we’ll explain how everything works. Then, we’ll give you a link to take you to the CareCredit/Pay my Provider site, so you can get your account set up whenever you’re ready.
Here’s how it works:
The Pay my Provider website accepts payments using a CareCredit credit card. When you sign up to use the CareCredit system, you’ll apply for the card. You don’t have to wait till you receive the card in the mail to make your first payment. Once you receive approval for your card, you’re good to go.
- Search Pay my Provider for Alliance Dental Group.
- Select ALDG from the list of options.
- Enter the date and invoice number from your invoice.
- Make the payment! You can pay up to $5000 per procedure.
Helpful features of CareCredit include:
- Being able to pay for any family member or even a friend.
- Paying your dental bills incrementally and affordably.
- Convenience: you can pay your invoices anytime for up to 120 days after you received care.
- 6, 12, and 18-month payment plan options with 0% interest if the full amount of the bill is paid by the end of the payment period! (This is a huge benefit for clients!)
If you have further questions about whether CareCredit could help you receive the care you need, please give us a call, and we’ll be happy talk with you about this new payment option. If you’re interested in signing up for CareCredit, here’s the link to the website, so you can get started.